Small Mask Haul

Tuesday, January 05, 2016


Hello! So....I'll admit, masks are pretty much what got me into the world of skincare. Since winter is here, I thought I would stock up on some to make sure my skin stays extra moisturized and dewy throughout the season. Here are some of the masks I got so far!

Aren't these guys cute?
Aren't these guys adorable? :~)
Let's start from the left! These are the Innisfree Capsule Recipe Packs that I ordered from the Innisfree website. They were having a 'Buy 5, get 5 free' promotion on these cute little guys so I had to take advantage of that amazing deal. What's cool is that Innisfree always has some kind of promotion going on, so be sure to keep a look out for those ;~) 
These guys were $1.90 a pop so in total, I spent $9.50 for 10 of these 10mL capsules! You can get a few uses out of each cup which is great as well. These capsules also include a little slot under the tab where you can tuck in the cover after you have opened them.

I mix-and-matched and got 3 Canola Honey, 3 Apricot Stone Yogurt, 2 Aloe, 1 Green Tea, and 1 Jeju Bija & Tea Tree. (If you were wondering, I'm currently using one of the Canola Honey capsules and that's why it's not included in the picture).

To the right, are the two boxes of My Scheming Masks that I got from my local Ranch 99. Originally, these were $14.95 in stores but they were half off so each box was $7.50 for 10 masks. Since they contain 1 bonus mask each, I technically got 11 masks per box.You can get these through Amazon as well.

I have never tried My Scheming Masks before but I have heard great things about them through the AsianBeauty subreddit that I frequent. They had many different kinds but the ones that caught my attention were the Snail Essence Hydrating Mask and the Sakura Brightening Mask, First of all, you can't go wrong with snails (although my boyfriend disagrees). Second, I'm a sucker for cute pink packaging. Plus, sakura is not an ingredient I commonly see incorporated into skincare.

Let's not forget about the bonus masks that you get with each of these boxes! My Scheming decided to be very generous and included one bonus mask on the back of each box. 
With the Snail Essence Hydrating Masks, I got a Provence Lavender Soothing Mask. For the Sakura Brightening Masks, I received a Q10 Collagen Firming Mask.

I am super excited to try all of these products out!



Have a fantastic day! :~)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe